3.12.12

Where do ppl sh*t around here?!

I am in Kumasi, the second largest city in Ghana and I am amazed that i cannot find a single decent public toilet to use. I went to Barclays bank earlier in the day and needed to use the bathroom but i was informed that they did not have any for their customers. I asked my traveling companion to take me to a decent public toilet and after walking for close to 30min, he took me down some convoluted ally where we met a group of men. My companion  whispered into the ear of one of the men and the man took me to a flush toilet that was no longer working. I'll spare you the details but lets just say that it is not a memory i want to hold on to for very long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone Has A Story - This is Ours

Saying NO to Single-Use Plastic